MADHAVA KRISHNA APPJI GOWDA
NO. B/3, U.A.S Staff quarters, Hebbal
Bangalore, Karnataka 560024
No. 19, 2nd Main, 5th Block
Kumara Park West
Bangalore, Karnataka 560020
- To be Involved in design and development of State of the Art Computer Software for the developing needs of Tommorow.
Programmer, Electro Systems Associates (Embedded Software division)
1994 - 1995
Customer Support Engineer, Tulip India Ltd.
- Written menu driven software for testing various Peripheral
- Integrated Chips.Written Assembly language programs
- for many Microprocessors interfaces like Relay control ,
- Stepper Motor.
1995 - 1996
Software Engineer, WIPRO Systems (India)
- Involved in customer spport for Tulip brand of Computers
- and peripherals.
1996 - 1997
Software Engineer, Nagaraj Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Working on the conversion, testing of programs for SHARE
- HOLDER SYSTEM based on the prologues generated by
- DATE-2000 (Y2K) Tool. Worked on prologue generation by
- running the DA-TE-200 tool and Version Merging
1997 - Present
- Am working for IMR (India) on contract from my
- parent company. Working on the T2K Tool to solve the
- Y2K problem which the company has taken up on Contract.
Bangalore University - B.E. 1994 Comuter Science
I got the Government of Indis scholarship during my pre-college years
[an error occurred while processing this directive]